Therapist & Practice Owner
Licensed in: NY, FL, & CT
I’m so glad you’re here!
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- You constantly argue with your loved ones.
- You don’t understand why your child is behaving in certain ways.
- You feel unable to do your day-to-day tasks.
- Your mind is working overtime, leaving you exhausted.
- You feel yourself sinking into increasingly negative feelings.
- You’re scared that your relationship isn’t going to work out.
I am here to help you. As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, I offer individual therapy to help you meet your goals. I will listen to you, challenge you, and support you so that you can experience the improvements you’ve been looking for. As a Therapist, I take a hands-on approach to meet your unique needs as therapy is not a “one-size-fits-all.” Our sessions will fit your specific needs and concerns. I will help you learn to think differently so that you can feel differently, and provide you with the necessary tools to manage your anxiety.
“Owning your story is the bravest thing you’ll ever do”
– Brené Brown
I’m no different from the clients I see. Like everyone else, I’m human. I’ve been through both wonderful and difficult experiences that have shaped who I am and how I help. I work best with women who are so sick of being unhappy that they’re willing to make some changes. I can’t change you. You have to change you and I am eager to help support you in that.
My life experiences are what lead me to become the therapist I am today. Being a therapist is rewarding. I love guiding people towards figuring stuff out and watching them transform their lives. The most rewarding thing about being a therapist is giving hope when people feel hopeless. I am committed to guiding you to where things feel manageable again.
I have a genuine interest in others and bring an open, non-judgment presence to sessions
I have a natural ability to:
- Understand people’s experiences
- Help people feel comfortable
- Uncover what’s under the surface
- Be flexible on the path of discovering what’s going on
As a therapist, I embrace the following philosophies:
- I believe that emotions heal when they are witnessed and validated
- I believe that therapy works when both of us are committed to your healing
- I believe that sometimes small steps in the right direction end up being the biggest steps in the end
I received a Bachelor of Arts in Human Development and Family Studies at the University of Connecticut. Afterwards, I received my Masters in Social Work from Yeshiva University. I am a licensed clinical social worker for the states of New York and Connecticut. Post-licensure, I went through additional trainings and certification programs including the rigorous Implementation-level training in Child-Parent Psychotherapy (CPP), becoming a registered Circle of Security – Parenting (COS-P) facilitator, receiving national certification and accreditation in adoption competency from the Center of Adoption Support and Education (C.A.S.E.). I am also EMDR trained and certified in hypnosis.